Monday, September 27, 2010

Class Progress

I am not an avid blogger. I write when I'm really interested in something or when I'm in my writing mood, but other than that, I don't get inspired (yeah, I'm one of those artsy type people who need to be inspired before I do something). But I do like to talk...a lot. I think I'm making good progress in the class with participation, but I would like to talk even more in class. I find it so interesting that there are so many varying views and opinions about writing and what it means to be a good writer. When we got into discussions about academic bullshit and how we can teach writers to not be bullshitters, I identified with that particular subject. I need to make sure that I find something in the readings that I feel relates to me or is in direct contrast to my views, so I can blog more. Additionally, I would like to comment on more people's blogs. I'm TERRIBLE at remembering to blog and to comment; maybe I'll set aside time where I just write? I love being able to read and write when it is not assigned, but I find myself putting things off when I have to do something. For example, I'm blogging in class now because this is specific time for blogging. Hopefully, you'll start seeing more blogs from me in the following weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment